We base ourselves on the International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) as regards sustainability of raw materials and products.
BIOBROKER S.L. works on the basis of the International Sustainability and Carbon Certification (ISCC) that provides a certification system that is applicable worldwide for the sustainability of raw materials and products, traceability through the supply chain and determination of emissions and savings of greenhouse gases. ISCC is a system of multiple raw materials and covers agriculture, forestry and other alternative raw materials.
In particular, in the bioenergy and chemical / technical products markets, renewable raw materials are increasingly considered as a feasible and environmentally friendly alternative to fossil raw materials.
If fossil raw materials are replaced by renewable raw materials of biological origin, the sustainability of these raw materials would be guaranteed.
ISCC has six sustainability principles:
- Principle 1: Protection of land with high biodiversity value or high carbon stock.
- Principle 2: Environmentally responsible production to protect the soil, water and air.
- Principle 3: Safe working conditions.
- Principle 4: Compliance with human, labour and land rights, and responsible community relations.
- Principio 5: Compliance with applicable laws and relevant international treaties.
- Principio 6: Good management practices and commitment to continuous improvement.
Raw materials based on wastes or residues derived from agriculture must meet the sustainability requirements set forth above.
BIOBROKER SL has the capacity to boost its economic growth together with its social and environmental growth.
The gradual depletion of resources, climate change and current consumption habits have led to a change in the goals of global growth.
We must take into account the use of renewable resources to encourage their recovery and thus prolong their availability.
BIOBROKER SL maintains a firm commitment to reducing the environmental footprint and protecting the environment.
From this link you can download the Self-Declaration on waste or residues for biofuel production , in accordance with Directive 2009/28/EC