In compliance with the provisions of Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), we hereby notify that this website, with domain www.biobroker.es, is owned by Biobroker, S.L.
The person responsible for the service provided through the Web is:
Identity: Biobroker, S.L. – CIF: B33946443
Postal address: Bº del Montico, Ambás 38, Carreño, 33438, (Asturias)
Telephone: 985 345 241
Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Asturias, Volume 3659, Folio 1010, Page nº AS37453, 1st Registration.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. USERS: Access and/or use of this portal of Biobroker, S.L. attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, as from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
2. USE OF THE PORTAL: www.biobroker.es provides access to a body of information, data and photographs (hereinafter, ‘the contents’) on the Internet belonging to Biobroker, S.L. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that Biobroker, S.L. offers through its portal (such as, including but not limited to, chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups that are created within the portal), not to use these contents and services to (i) engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, a justification for terrorism or an attack on human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Biobroker, S.L., its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage; (iv) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. Biobroker, S.L. reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that threaten youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, would not be suitable for publication. In any case, Biobroker, S.L. will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools that may be created within the corporate web portal, as well as in official Biobroker, S.L. social media profiles.
3. DATA PROTECTION: Biobroker, S.L. complies with the guidelines and obligations laid out in REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on data protection and guarantee of digital rights and other regulations in force on data protection at all times, and ensures correct use and treatment of personal data used in their information systems at all times, as well as the confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Biobroker, S.L. by itself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as of the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Biobroker, S.L. or its licensors All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method for making it available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of Biobroker, S.L., is expressly prohibited. The USER undertakes to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Biobroker, S.L. You may view the elements of the portal and even print them, copy them and store them on the hard drive of your computer or on any other physical medium as long as this is, solely and exclusively, for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of Biobroker, S.L.
5. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY: Biobroker, S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for damage of any kind that may be caused, including but limited to, by: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to avoid such.
6. MODIFICATIONS: Biobroker, S.L. reserves the right without prior notice to make the modifications it deems appropriate to its portal, and may change, delete or add both contents and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented or located therein.
7. LINKS: In the event that www.biobroker.es makes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Biobroker, S.L. will not exercise any control over said sites and contents. In no case will Biobroker, S.L. assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of such hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
8. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Biobroker, S.L. reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, on its own account or on request from a third party, for those users who breach these General Conditions of Use.
9. GENERAL: Biobroker, S.L. will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond by law.
10. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Biobroker, S.L. may at any time modify the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. Said conditions will be in effect during the time they are displayed and will be valid until they are modified by other duly published conditions.
11. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Biobroker, S.L. and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and tribunals of Gijón.